Food and Beverage Team Member Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship (Work Permits Available)- Apply Online: The Food & Beverage Serving Team at the Bin Majid Hotels in Dubai has a number of open positions. You can also join if you have not been to college, university, or high school and do not have any experience in the hospitality sector. Your main goal will be to serve all guests quickly, efficiently, and with a smile, making sure they have a great meal. You will work closely with the cooking and service teams to make sure that the food and drinks are of the highest quality.
You can start as a Barista, waiter/waitress, Food & Beverage Services Manager (but you need a degree in hotel management for this job), Cafe/Restaurant Manager, Chef, Kitchen Helper, and so on. Since we know that not everyone has a skill or a degree, our major focus will be on jobs that don’t require a skill or a degree, like Food and Beverage Team Members or Serving Staff. Read on to learn more about Food and Beverage Team Member Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship (Work Permit Available).
Also, Check: Jobs in Switzerland for Pakistani 2023
Details of Food and Beverage Team Member Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
|Job Type||Food and Beverages Team Members|
|Minimum Experience Required||No|
|Education Required||Basic English|
|Any Age Limit||No|
|Expected Salary||AED 2500.00 – AED 7500|
|Employment Term||Full-Time and On-Contract (Extendible)|
Requirements of Food and Beverage Team Member Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
- A high school diploma or equivalent is enough. You need a degree in Hotel Management for top and management positions.
- Food Services Team Members do not need any experience, but senior positions need at least one to three years of training.
- Strong communication skills and great ability to serve food.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment and doing various things at once.
- Basic understanding of how food and drinks are made, such as menu items, ingredients, and how to prepare them.
- Paying close attention to details and keeping yourself clean and well-groomed is important.
- Ability to work different shifts, such as nights, weekends, and vacations.
Also, Check: Cyprus Jobs for Pakistani 2023
Also, Check: Jobs in Iran for Pakistani 2023
Job Duties of a Food and Beverage Team Member
- As a member of the Food and Beverage Team, you must make and serve good coffee and cake.
- When a customer comes in, you have to meet them and give them a menu.
- They know how to take orders from customers and get money from them.
- The candidate should know enough to change the food based on what the customer wants.
- Cleaning and sanitizing work areas, tools, and food items.
- Keeping track of what you need and buying it if you do not have enough.
- Telling customers about things on the menu that are new, on sale, or special.
- Work with the cooking and bar staff to make sure orders are ready on time and prepared in the right way.
- Follow the set procedures for handling cash and process payments correctly and quickly.
- Follow all rules about food safety and cleaning and keep your workplace clean and safe.
- Always try to learn and get better by taking advantage of training and development chances.
Which Nationalities are Eligible to Apply for Food and Beverage Team Member Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
Food and Beverage Team Member Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship (Work Permit Available) are open to people from Asia, Africa, and Latin America.
- The Grenadines
- Saudi Arabia
How to Apply for Food and Beverage Team Member Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
Apply By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org